Welcome to the Central Washington State Fair On-line Entry Process
Before you begin the on-line entry process, visit the Central Washington State Fair website to download, print and read all rules for all of the department(s) you plan to enter.
1.) First you will Log-in or Register if a new exhibitor
- Choose “Quick Group” ONLY if you will be submitting entries for multiple family members or multiple exhibitors, otherwise choose “Exhibitor” from the Login menu.
- After completing entries for the first member in your Quick Group, but before “checking out”, select “add entries for another exhibitor” for the rest of the members of your group to be entered.
- Create a password using letters and/or numbers (Max 11 characters). Letters are case sensitive. (Hint: Keep it short and simple.)
2.) Session will expire after 20 minutes of inactivity so you should “save the cart” if you plan on leaving the machine for more than 20 minutes.
3.) After Log-in or register/log-in as an exhibitor, you will CREATE ENTRIES, selecting the Department you want to enter and follow prompts.
- Fields with blue asterisks are required information fields.
- Enter phone numbers as 10 digits without parenthesis or dashes, i.e. 8582715400.
- Enter Dates as mm/dd/yyyy, (i.e. 09/15/1954).
- Use the “Make Payments To” field for designated premium check payee only if different from exhibitor. Any information in this field becomes the default premium check recipient.
- Youth competitors MUST enter age (as of Jan 1), date of birth, and parental phone number.
4.) When you are done adding entries, you will need to CHECK OUT (bottom right button) in order to complete this process and submit entries to the fair.
- Payment by credit cards ONLY (MC, VISA, Discover, AM EX). REQUIRED at time of entry.
- After completing your entry on-line, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do NOT receive a confirmation, your entry was NOT completed/received (check your junk/spam email folder if necessary!).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
To go back to the Fair’s website to download the rules for each department you want to enter: